Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Floral-embroidered satin gown (198395)
Alexander McQueen championed a darkly feminine aesthetic for Pre-AW14 and this ivory gown typifies this. Its floor-skimming length is romantic, its lean silhouette modern and the peekaboo cut-outs unexpected. Understated accessories are the only accompaniments needed; the dress's floral embellishments are enough to draw the eye in.Shown here with Bottega Veneta Knot embroidered leather clutch, Alexander McQueen Crystal-embellished flower ring and Givenchy Agata velvet and leather sandals.
- Ivory, satin
- Nude and metallic-silver floral embroidery details
- Close-fitting round neck, long sleeves
- Metallic silk seam trim front details, key-hole cut outs
- Centre-back slit, single button centre fastening
- Cut-out side-waist panels
- Concealed side zip fastening
- Satin lining
- 79% rayon, 18% silk, 3% polyester. Detail: 82% rayon, 18% metal. Lining: 75% rayon, 25% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.