Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Moa Stave lace-print dress (198854)
The unique lace print of Vivienne Westwood Anglomania's Moa Stave dress is inspired by ancient history and civilisations – an influence present throughout the Pre-AW14 collection. This striking piece has an elegant vintage shape that fits close along the neckline and nips in at the waist. A shorter back hem provides that signature Westwood edge.Shown here with Givenchy Antigona leather envelope clutch and Alexander McQueen Punk skull ring.
- Rust-red and black Survival Stave lace-print, cotton
- Close-fitting boat neck, capped sleeves
- Pleated front
- Detachable self-fastening waist belt
- Concealed side pockets
- Uneven hem, longer front hem
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim-fitting to the waist, loose-fitting skirt
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 40in/101.5cm
- Bust 38in/96.5cm
- Waist 27in/68.5cm
- Hip 44in/112cm
Call free from 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.