Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Survival Stave lace-print skirt (199131)
Vivienne Westwood has always looked to the past for inspiration, and this season she explored ancient civilisations with her Anglomania line. This rust-red cotton skirt features a washed-out Survival Stave print and the expert draping that's defined the label for years.Shown here with Chloé Babeth ring, Balenciaga Glove curve leather sandals, Balenciaga Giant 12 envelope leather clutch and Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Sunday button-front top.
- Rust-red and black Survival Stave lace-print, cotton
- Draped front and back detailing
- High waist, uneven A-line shape
- Top button and concealed zip side-fastening
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fitted at the waist, loose-fitting skirt
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Waist to shortest hem 25in/63.5cm
- Waist 25in/63.5cm
- Hip 50in/127cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.