Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Algebra skirt (200529)
S Max Mara's double-faced Algebra skirt is sure to be your trans-seasonal go-to. The sleek A-line silhouette is woven from bottle-green wool, and the black hem and waistband add a subtle contrast. Team it with a cashmere knit and point-toe flats for a chic and understated daywear look.Shown here with Chloé Babeth ring, Balenciaga All Time woven flats, Balenciaga Padlock Work XS leather tote and Equipment Sloane cashmere sweater.
- Bottle-green, double-faced wool
- A-line shape
- Contrasting black hem and waistband panels
- Rounded hem, side-hem slits
- Slanted side pockets
- Concealed zip centre-back fastening
- Fabric lining
- 100% wool. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fit
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 38FR/ US06). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Waist 28in/71cm
- Hip 38in/96.5cm
- Waist to hem 19.5in/49.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.