Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Oversized-hound's-tooth wool jacket (201007)
Carven's hound's-tooth jacket calls to mind 1960s-style outfitting, and indeed, Faye Dunaway's 1967 representation of Bonnie Parker was a key inspiration for Guillaume Henry. The fitting accompaniments to this tailored raftered-wool style then, would be a mini skirt, preppy shirt and boxy bag.Shown here with Alexander McQueen Chain ring, Carven Compact-wool flared skirt, Marni Python Mary Jane pumps, Mark Cross Grace large leather box bag and Carven Cut-out collar cotton shirt.
- Navy and grey, oversized-hound's-tooth, raftered-wool
- Wide peak lapels
- Long sleeves, concealed button-fastening cuffs
- Front jet-pockets, chest pocket
- Single vent
- Centre-front concealed button fastening
- 88% wool, 7% cotton, 5% polyamide. Lining; 60% viscose, 40% acteate.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 20in/51cm
- Bust 35in/89cm
- Waist 33.5in/85cm
- Sleeve length 22in/56cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.