Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Oversized-hound's-tooth wool jacket (201007)
Carven's hound's-tooth jacket calls to mind 1960s-style outfitting, and indeed, Faye Dunaway's 1967 representation of Bonnie Parker was a key inspiration for Guillaume Henry. The fitting accompaniments to this tailored raftered-wool style then, would be a mini skirt, preppy shirt and boxy bag.Shown here with Alexander McQueen Chain ring, Carven Compact-wool flared skirt, Marni Python Mary Jane pumps and Mark Cross Grace large leather box bag.
- Navy and grey, oversized-hound's-tooth, raftered-wool
- Wide peak lapels
- Long sleeves, concealed button-fastening cuffs
- Front jet-pockets, chest pocket
- Single vent
- Centre-front concealed button fastening
- 88% wool, 7% cotton, 5% polyamide. Lining; 60% viscose, 40% acteate.
- Dry clean
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.