Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Embroidered crepe dress (201557)
Stella McCartney and British artist Gary Hume first collaborated on the designer’s inaugural 2002 show and have since reunited to bring the artist’s figurative abstract prints to life. This black crepe dress features a white embroidered Hume print that perfectly offsets the relaxed fit and three-quarter–length sleeves. Team it with a pair of black leather ankle boots or mannish flats.Shown here with Stella McCartney Falabella medium quilted shoulder bag and Balenciaga Zip-back leather ankle boots.
- Black, crepe
- White embroidered Gary Hume figures front detail
- Round neck, wide 3/4-length sleeves
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- 59% rayon, 41% acetate. Trim: 100% rayon. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits large to size, you may wish to try a size smaller
- Loose-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 38IT. Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 37in/94cm
- Bust 41in/104cm
- Waist 40in/102cm
- Hip 38in/96.5cm
- Sleeve length 17in/43cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.