Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Tweed and lace dress (201757)
Oscar de la Renta stays true to his brand of refined elegance with this monochromatic shift dress. It’s crafted from ladylike tweed with a contrasting black lace overlay; style it with all-black accessories for a pulled-together look.Shown here with Aurélie Bidermann Gold-plated vintage lace cuff, Bottega Veneta Knot satin and leather clutch and Tabitha Simmons Josephina leather pumps.
- Black and white, tweed
- Black lace overlay top
- Round neck, short sleeves
- Centre-back hem slit
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- Black silk lining, black lace centre-back lining detail
- 49% nylon, 29% wool, 13% cotton, 5% polyurethane, 4% viscose. Lace: 90% nylon, 10% polyurethane. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of Origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Size 8US shown here
- Shoulder to hem 39.5in/100.5cm
- Bust 33in/84cm
- Waist 30in/76.5cm
- Hip 40in/101.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.