Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Dégradé cotton dress (201763)
Bright, bold riffs on classic staples set Oscar de la Renta's Pre-AW14 show apart and this dégradé dress is a perfect example. Made from a crisp cotton blend, it has a structured shirt-like top and flares falteringly into an A-line skirt. The white dip-dye hem lends a relaxed, summer-time edge that works dressed up with heels, or down with flats.Shown here with Oscar De La Renta Christina elaphe snakeskin sandals and Mark Cross Grace large leather box bag.
- Blue and white dégradé, stretch cotton
- Japanese florals-print on a basket-weave-print background
- Point collar, 3/4-length sleeves, cuff slits
- Pleated A-line style skirt
- Matching waist belt
- Centre-front concealed button fastening
- Navy stretch-silk lining
- 96% cotton, 4% spandex. Lining: 89% silk, 11% lycra.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fitted to the waist, loose-fitting skirt
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size US04 (40IT/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 38in/96.5cm
- Bust 34in/86.5cm
- Waist 29in/74cm
- Hip 54in/137.5cm
- Sleeve length 18in/46cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.