Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Iconic wool smoking jacket (202205)
Iconic in every sense of the word, Yves Saint Laurent's 'Le Smoking' shook 1960s Paris. The bold, menswear-inspired tuxedo suit maintains its relevance in Saint Laurent’s long-line black grain de poudre wool version. It's cut with sharp shoulders and cropped sleeves – to frame a classic watch or statement cuff – and finished with black satin peak lapels and a singular button fastening.Shown here with Saint Laurent Turn-down collar silk-georgette blouse, Saint Laurent Paris leather pumps and Saint Laurent Leopard-jacquard short pencil skirt.
- Black, grain de poudré wool
- Peak lapels, black satin lapel panels
- Black felt under collar
- Long sleeves, decorative black satin buttons on cuffs
- One chest pocket, two flapped front pockets
- Single breasted, one button fastening
- Black silk-satin lining
- 100% wool. Details: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of Origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Tailored to fit loose over the body
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 29in/73.5cm
- Bust 38in/96.5cm
- Waist 38in/96.5cm
- Sleeve length 21.5in/55cm
Call free from 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.