Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Trellis-jacquard pencil skirt (202713)
Burberry Prorsum's David Bailey is committed to British craft, and this rich emerald-green pencil skirt is made from a trellis-jacquard – a technique achieved by weaving on traditional tie looms. For the most modern take, style it with a printed tee and lace-up ankle boots.Shown here with Chloé Abby ring, Burberry Prorsum Virginia suede ankle boots and Burberry Prorsum St Paul's Cathedral-print T-shirt.
- Emerald-green and black, Trellis-jacquard
- High waist, pencil cut
- Asymmetric-pleat front
- Centre-back hem slit
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- Designer colour: Cedar Green
- 59% polyester, 41% silk. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Waist 28in/71cm
- Hip 38in/96.5cm
- Waist to hem 27in/68.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.