Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Leopard-print fur coat (202891)
Evoke Old Hollywood glamour in Giambattista Valli's exquisite coat. The Roman designer is known for his opulent, feminine aesthetic and this luxe cover-up is exemplary, crafted from butter-soft leopard-print goat fur and cut in a 1960s-style A-line shape. The wide-notch lapels and bracelet-length sleeves further suggest a retro sensibility, so style it accordingly with pointed pumps and a structured tote.Shown here with Alexander McQueen Heroine embossed leather tote, Alexander McQueen Crystal-embellished flower ring, Sergio Rossi Blink suede pumps and Saint Laurent Robe wool-crepe dress.
- Cream, black and taupe-brown leopard-print, goat fur
- Wide notch-lapels, long sleeves
- Front pockets
- Double-breasted snap-button front fastening
- 100% goat fur. Lining: 50% cotton, 50% viscose. Lining: 100% silk. Lining 2: 100% cotton.
- Specialist fur clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Fitted to the waist, loose-fitting skirt
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem
- Bust 29in/73.5cm
- Waist 30in/76cm
- Hip 49in/124.5cm
- Sleeve length 23in/58.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.