Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Colour-block sheer-panel dress (202893)
Master sophisticated colour-blocking this season with Barbara Casasola's expertly cut pencil dress. It's beautifully crafted from blue and burgundy crepe – a fabric developed by Casasola herself – and has a charcoal-grey herringbone skirt. Figure-flattering and versatile, it works from office to after-hours.Shown here with Alexander McQueen Double-stud ring, Gianvito Rossi Business point-toe leather pumps and Balenciaga Le Dix pochette leather clutch.
- Blue and burgundy colour-block
- Charcoal-grey herringbone wool-blend skirt panel
- Centre-front sheer black V-panel feature
- Round neck, black crepe neckline
- Centre-back hemline slit
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- 34% viscose, 33% polyester, 32% wool, 1% elastane. Other: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.