Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Harlan patchwork herringbone dress (203537)
With Roksanda colour is always key and for Pre-AW14, orange was a recurring hue. The sunshine shade is interwoven into the blue and white herringbone panels on this Harlan dress, and lends it that bold, graphic edge. A typically feminine piece with half-length sleeves and a flared skirt, it's perfect with ladylike point-toe flats and a box bag.Shown here with Givenchy Antigona medium leather tote and Nicholas Kirkwood Eden point-toe suede flats.
- Blue, burnt-orange and white, contrasting patchwork herringbone weave
- Silk, wool and cotton-blend
- Close-fitting round neck, half-length sleeves
- A-line cut skirt
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- Black silk lining
- 36% silk, 33% wool, 31% cotton. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: UK
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 37.5in/95cmin/105.5cm
- Bust 32in/81.5cm
- Waist 28in/71cm
- Hip 36in/91.5cm
- Sleeve length 12.5in/32cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.