Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Pleat-detail pencil skirt (203977)
Vivienne Westwood Red Label puts a contemporary spin on the pencil skirt in an of-the-moment light-grey hue. It's designed to sit on the natural waist, and has an asymmetric side-hem slit that reveals a rose-toned lining. Tuck in a striped shirt and ground the look with sleek leather ankle boots.Shown here with Lucy Choi London Yarmouth leather ankle boots, Maison Martin Margiela Striped silk shirt, Chloé Darcey square ring and Balenciaga Le Dix mini tote.
- Light-grey, stretch wool
- Sits on the natural waist, straight cut
- Asymmetric front and back pleats
- Side-hem slits, asymmetric hemline
- Top button and concealed zip side-fastening, logo-etched button
- 98% wool, 2% elastane.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 40IT (US04/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Waist 27in/68.5cm
- Hip 37in/94cm
- Waist to hem 27in/68.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.