Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Joan floral-jacquard dress (203985)
Vivienne Westwood cited the 19th century couture label House of Worth as the inspiration behind her latest Gold Label collection. This Joan dress has all the hallmarks of a couture piece – a beautiful silk-blend fabric, impeccable cut, classic silhouette – but is still utterly wearable. For us, it's the perfect event dress and works just as well at a summer wedding as a black tie dinner.Shown here with Chloé Babeth gold & silver tone ring and Givenchy Shark's tooth leather pouch.
- Silver-grey and dark-grey floral-jacquard, silk-blend
- Boat neck, long sleeves, button-fastening cuffs
- Fitted top, full A-line skirt
- Side pockets
- Centre-back concealed zip fastening
- 56% silk, 44% polyester. Lining: 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of Origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits small to size, you may wish to try a size larger
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK10 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 41in/104cm
- Bust 34in/86.5cm
- Waist 27in/68.5cm
- Hip 58in/147.5cm
- Sleeve length 22in/56cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.