Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Combo-print bias-cut gown (204036)
Following on from the bias-cut pieces of his spring collection, Jason Wu focused on clever draping and 'hybridized' designs for Pre-AW14. This bias-cut gown is made from contrasting panels of floral and paisley-print silk and skims the body in the same easy, elegant way as his signature dresses.Shown here with Bottega Veneta Knot embroidered leather clutch and Chloé Abby necklace.
- Black and cream paisley-print, multicoloured floral-print, silk
- Bias-cut diagonal panels
- V front and back neckline, one sleeveless arm and one capped sleeve
- Frilled shoulder panel and skirt panel
- Rise and fall hemline
- Silk lining
- Slip on
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: USA
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size US04 (40IT/ 36FR/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 60in/153cm
- Bust 33in/84cm
- Waist 30in/76cm
- Hip 33in/84cm
Call free from 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.