Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Single-breasted patchwork wool-blend coat (204039)
Never one to shy away from bold designs, Vivienne Westwood Red Label's single-breasted coat is a classical, statement-making piece. It's beautifully crafted in Italy from a wool, cotton and poly-blend with a grey melange finish and charcoal patchwork. Add definition to the torso by notching the wide belt.Shown here with Gucci Wool-blend and leather trousers, Balenciaga Asymmetric bow ring, Gianvito Rossi Business point-toe suede pumps and Balenciaga Le Dix Cartable M leather tote.
- Grey-melange, virgin wool, cotton and poly-blend
- Contrasting charcoal patchwork detailing
- Wide curved lapels, long sleeves
- Oversized flapped front pockets
- Optional matching waist-tie
- Centre-front black and beige logo-engraved button fastening
- Red satin butterfly lining, unlined body
- 49% virgin wool, 46% cotton, 5% polyester.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.