Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Fire-motif boiled-wool sweater (204895)
Drawing inspiration from the surreal world of David Lynch's Twin Peaks, Kenzo's Pre-AW14 collection was littered with subtle references. This black boiled-wool sweater features contrasting tartan sleeves and back panel, and is emblazoned across the front with the collection's 'Fire' motif – a nod to the show's 'Fire walk with me' quote.Shown here with Alexander McQueen Crystal-embellished skull ring, Sam Edelman Petty leather ankle boots, Burberry London Bonded-leather cross-body bag and Isabel Marant Devon leather pencil skirt.
- Heavy-weight boiled wool
- Black front panel, yellow intarsia-knit 'Fire' centre-front motif
- Black, red and blue tartan-knit back panel and sleeves
- Round neck, long sleeves
- Ribbed-knit cuff, hem and neckline
- Centre-back exposed zip fastening
- 93% wool, 4% cotton, 2% nylon, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Relaxed-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 21.5in/54.5cm
- Bust 37in/94cm
- Waist 34in/86.5cm
- Sleeve length 23.5in/60cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.