Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond, fossilised mammoth & gold earrings (205033)
This piece is designed using ethically sourced materials and in line with worldwide fairtrade standards.
It’s Monique Péan's use of ethically sourced materials that set her fine jewellery pieces apart, and these recycled 18kt rose-gold earrings are exemplary. They comprise a fossilised woolly mammoth stud embellished with twinkling white diamonds and petrified palm wood at the tip of the triangular pendant drop.
- Recycled 18kt rose-gold setting
- Geometric-shaped fossilised woolly-mammoth stud
- Long geometric-shaped drop, black and beige petrified palm-wood tip
- 0.51ct pavé white diamond frame-embellishments
- Stud fastening suitable for pierced ears
Size and fit
- Drop length 3.3in/8.5cm
- Max width 0.6in/1.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.