Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond, aquamarine & gold earrings (205037)
Add sold out items to your wishlist and we'll email you if more stock becomes available.
This piece is designed using ethically sourced materials and in line with worldwide fairtrade standards.
Monique Péan's fine jewellery is set apart by the natural beauty of the eco-friendly materials she works with. These earrings are a case in point, thoughtfully crafted from recycled 18kt brushed yellow-gold, sea-blue cavansite and sliced aquamarine. Look a little closer and you'll see 0.10ct white diamonds sprinkled throughout the setting.
- Recycled 18kt brushed yellow-gold setting
- Leaf-shaped stud with a faceted sea-blue cavansite stone and cut-out detail
- Large leaf-shaped drop with a sliced aquamarine stone and cut-out detail
- 0.10ct sprinkled white-diamond setting embellishments
- Stud fastening suitable for pierced ears
- Due to the varying nature of the stones used, each Monique Péan piece is unique.
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.