Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond & fossilised dinosaur earrings (205047)
This piece is designed using ethically sourced materials and in line with worldwide fairtrade standards.
Slices of fossilised dinosaur bone, 18kt brushed white-gold and white diamond pavé surrounds come together to form these striking earrings from Monique Péan. They’re a true trophy piece that’ll instantly elevate evening ensembles.
- Recycled 18kt brushed white-gold
- Grey-tone and black fossilised dinosaur-bone rectangular-shaped stud
- Rectangle and triangle-shape drops
- 0.57ct white-diamond pavé embellishments
- Stud fastening suitable for pierces ears
Size and fit
- Drop length 2.4in/6cm
- Max width 0.2in/0.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.