Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond & fossilised mammoth necklace (205055)
This piece is designed using ethically sourced materials and in line with worldwide fairtrade standards.
Monique Péan's exquisite recycled 18kt brushed white-gold necklace is made striking by a 0.40ct diamond pavé-framed spectrolite stone pendant. The slim chain is crafted to a geometric shape and decorated with a fossilised woolly mammoth tooth – a signature material used in Péan's collections. It will make a rare and unique addition to any fine jewellery collection.
- Recycled 18kt brushed white gold
- Slim flat chain
- Geometric structured collar pendant
- Fossilised woolly mammoth tooth-root embellishments
- Teal-blue spectrolite diamond-shaped centre-stone, 0.40ct pavé white diamond-embellished edges
- S-hook and lock-clasp fastening, white diamond-embellished clasp
- Colours and patterns may vary due to the unique natural materials used.
Size and fit
- Chain length 15in/38cm
- Length of pendant 3.5in/9cm
- Width of pendant 5.5in/14cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.