Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond, jade & gold necklace (205061)
Add sold out items to your wishlist and we'll email you if more stock becomes available.
This piece is designed using ethically sourced materials and in line with worldwide fairtrade standards.
Monique Péan pieces aren't just remarkable for their beauty but also for the story behind them. This triangular necklace is part of the designer's Tu'Til collection and is inspired by her visit to Mayan archaeological sites. It's comprised of recycled 18kt white gold that's been re-refined into its pure form and crafted into a brushed circular chain, and a hand-carved pendant of grey Guatemalan jade, complete with 18kt white-gold setting and 0.07ct white-diamond pavé top.
- Recycled 18kt brushed white-gold circular chain
- Trianglular grey Guatemalan jade stone pendant
- 0.07ct white-diamond pavé-embellished pendant setting
- Hook and lock clasp fastening, single white-diamond clasp embellishment
- Due to the varying nature of the stones used, each Monique Péan piece is unique.
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.