Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Diamond, black agate & gold ring (205075)
This piece is designed using ethically sourced materials and in line with worldwide fairtrade standards.
An emphasis on rare materials and ethical sourcing makes Monique Péan pieces truly unique. This slim band ring is crafted from recycled 18kt white gold that's subtly burnished for an antiquated look and feel. The elongated top feature is made from deep-black agate and surrounded by 0.19ct white-diamond pavé that emphasises its unusual and graphic shape.
- Recycled 18kt brushed white gold
- Plain band
- Elongated rectangular black agate top feature
- 0.19ct white-diamond pavé-embellished surrounding
- Due to the varying nature of the stones used, each Monique Péan piece is unique.
Size and fit
- Size 55 (UK O/ US 7) shown here
- Width of top feature 1in/2.5cm
- Length of top feature 0.1in/0.3cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.