Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Converging-panels sweater (208313)
Helmut Lang turns the idea of the traditional knit on its head with this panelled multi-weave sweater. The black and grey body contrasts with fine beige panels that curve along the arms and body creating a striking three-dimensional effect. Wear it with a leather pencil skirt and chunky brogues for a directional daytime look.Shown here with Alexander McQueen Twin skull ring, Acne Studios Pin high-rise skinny jeans, Acne Studios Jensen suede boots and Balenciaga Giant Pompom leather bucket bag.
- Black and grey, fine, ribbed and chunky-knit panels
- Beige and white contrasting panels
- Crew neck, oversized dolman long sleeves
- 44% polyamide, 34% wool, 14% viscose, 5% cashmere, 3% other fibres.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Oversized and loose-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 23in/58.5cm
- Bust 47in/119cm
- Waist 47in/119cm
- Sleeve length 25in/63.5cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.