Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Japanese writing mohair-blend sweater (209185)
This season McQ Alexander McQueen took inspiration from the vibrant streets of Tokyo. The result is graphic, colourful pieces such as this long-sleeved sweater, made from a loose mohair-blend and centred with letters that spell 'London' in Japanese. The slouchy fit is perfect with relaxed denim and a chunky heel.Shown here with Balenciaga Zip-back leather ankle boots and Givenchy Antigona small leather tote.
- Navy, grey, white, yellow and orange, mohair-blend loose-knit
- Centre-front Japanese writing, translates to 'London'
- Close-fitting round neck, long sleeves
- 75% mohair, 25% nylon.
- Hand wash
- Country of origin: EU
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Oversized and loose-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 34in/86.5cm
- Bust 50in/127cm
- Waist 49in/124cm
- Sleeve length 30in/76cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.