Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Satin bias-cut slip dress (209513)
Citing 1990s Tom Ford and Galliano as references, Marques'Almeida's slinky slip dress is an ode to that particular breed of nonchalant glamour. Made from nude silk-satin, it has a bias cut that is exaggerated by an asymmetric hemline and ruffle detailing. The seductive silhouette is made super-modern when offset by chunky flats.Shown here with Marni Python and leather sandals, Chloé Cate Simple ring and Jil Sander Patent leather clutch.
- Nude, silk-satin
- Bias cut
- Sleeveless, skinny shoulder straps, self-tie fastenings
- Scoop neck, crossed-over bust panels
- Open side feature, self-tie straps
- Asymmetric frill hem panel
- Slips on
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size XS (40IT/ 36FR/ US04/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 49.5in/126cm
- Bust 28in/71cm
- Waist 29in/74cm
- Hip 32in/81cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.