Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Wool and angora-blend cape coat (210939)
Effortless and distinctive, the cape is a silhouette that fits in seamlessly with this season's new, modern brand of femininity. Richard Nicoll's take is typically sophisticated, crafted from a soft charcoal-grey wool and alpaca-blend with contrasting light-grey notch lapels. Style it as it appeared on the runway – with the sleeves of a softly hued knit revealed at either side.Shown here with Chloé Babeth gold & silver tone ring, Gianvito Rossi Stilo suede ankle boots, Fendi 2Jours leather tote, Marni Velvet-hem low-slung boyfriend jeans and The Row Ismenia wool and cashmere-blend sweater.
- Charcoal-grey, wool and angora-blend
- Contrasting light-grey notch lapels
- Tailored over the shoulders, side arm-slits
- Single vent
- Centre-front button fastening
- Black satin lining
- 50% virgin wool, 50% angora. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Slim-fitting style
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size UK08 (XS/ 40IT/ 36FR/ US04). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 34.5in/87.5cm
- Shoulder 40in/102cm
- Hip 45in/114cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email email@example.com – available 24/7.