Tell a friend
Love this? Inspire your friends with your latest Matches find.
"Coming Soon" items cannot be added to your Wishlist. Please select the "Email me when available" button to register your interest and you’ll be contacted via email as soon as product is available to purchase.
Chirico bi-colour wool-blend coat (214669)
A timeless investment, Altuzarra's Chirico coat combines exquisite Italian craftsmanship with contemporary design. It's cut from a navy double-faced virgin-wool blend and has a cobalt-blue inner facing that provides a striking colour-block contrast. Imitate the runway styling and wrap it over a roll neck.Shown here with Balenciaga Zip-back leather ankle boots, The Row Camile cashmere-knit sweater, Givenchy Buckle ring, Jil Sander World J leather tote and Altuzarra Faulkner stretch-crepe pencil skirt.
- Petrol-blue, double-faced virgin-wool blend
- Cobalt-blue inner facing
- Cobalt-blue wide lapels, long sleeves
- Front patch pockets
- Open front, matching self-fastening waist tie, belt loops
- 81% virgin wool, 19% polyamide.
- Dry clean
- Country of origin: Italy
Size and fit
- Fits true to size
- Oversized and loose-fitting style, wear tie to cinch in the waist
- Model is 5ft 9in/ 1.75m, is a size UK08 and wears a size 36FR (US04/ 40IT/ XS/ UK08). Please refer to size guide for further help
- Shoulder to hem 42in/107cm
- Bust 50in/127cm
- Waist 50in/127cm
- Sleeve length 28in/71cm
For all enquiries Tel. 1-877-782-7317 (USA Toll Free) or +44 (0)20 7022 0828, or email firstname.lastname@example.org – available 24/7.