VISUAL EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT
What the role isAs Visual Experience Assistant, your role will be focused on supporting the Senior Visual Merchandising Stylist in the look and feel of the stores through store displays, windows and mannequins. Working in both a team and on occasion, independently, you will ensure in-store displays represent MATCHESFASHION.COM and showcase the product offering. In partnership with the Senior Visual Merchandising Stylist, you will provide considered and reasoned feedback which will influence the store stock selection ensuring the Customer Experience is at the heart of each decision.
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting all aspects of Visual Experience Team.
- Assisting on the installation of visual displays and in-store schemes across all stores.
- Styling on both men’s or women’s mannequins ensuring they reflect the MATCHESFASHION.COM vision and appeal to the customer.
- Championing Visual training; educating store staff in the Visual standards of the store.
- Administrative duties including raising purchase orders, liaising with supplier and ordering display stock.
- Analysing feedback, sales and merchandising reports, which will lead to reactive and proactive changes to in–store displays and schemes.
- Constantly keeping up to date with styling trends and research into lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- Owning the Props and Mannequin Inventory, keeping on top all new additions.
- Supporting the Visual Experience Team with delivering and producing events and Visual Projects.
- Maybe required to work nightshifts or additional hours outside of regular business hours however this is minimal.
- Proven experience in a visual role
- Knowledge of current visual display trends and best practices.
- Creative and innovative thinker with an eye for detail.
- Knowledge of luxury brands, styling and trends.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Solutions focused, with a ‘can-do’ attitude to problem solving.
- Ability to work as a team and willing to go above and beyond.
- An excellent understanding of MATCHESFASHION.COM and the brands we represent.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period