What the role is
As Performance Marketing Intern you will report to the Senior Paid Marketing Manager and support on the day-by-day optimisation and reporting of global campaigns across all major Search Engine and Display networks. You will have a passion for the Digital Marketing space, eagerness to learn and the desire to join a fast growing environment.
What you’ll be doing
Campaign Monitoring / Optimisation
- Work closely with the Head of Performance Marketing and Senior Paid Marketing Manager, as well as other stakeholders within the e-commerce department and third parties to ensure a full alignment of strategy, execution and prioritisation of Search and Display activities
- Work closely with media suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments
- Ensure all activities meet or exceed targets agreed, in line with the budget assigned
- Ensure all activities are properly tracked
- Monitor stock movements and ensure that information available via Shopping feeds are accurate and serve the purpose as a mean to further optimise campaigns
In order to apply for this role you must be completing this as part of your university course.
- Demonstrated interest and passion for this area, especially in the context of the luxury fashion environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail.
- Proactive approach, good problem-solving skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a team.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
Please include a cover letter (no more than 500 words) with your application.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period