What the role is
To provide support to the Raey team in all areas of the department.
What you’ll be doing
- Working directly with the Pattern Cutter, assisting with pattern amendments and copying patterns.
- Working with the Raey Production and Studio Assistant organising sample packs ready to be sent out to vendors, creating CADs, when needed.
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonably requested.
In order to apply for this role you must be completing this as part of your university course.
- Demonstrated interest and passion for this area, especially in the context of the luxury fashion environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail.
- Proactive approach, good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a team.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
Please include a cover letter of no more than 500 words with your application.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period