What the role is
To provide support to the MATCHESFASHION.COM CRM team for 12 months gaining an insight to the team’s role within the company.
What you’ll be doing
- Test links and assist in the sign-off of email communication.
- Compile competitor emails, highlighting promotions and examples of strong emails.
- Assist the CRM Executive in providing weekly updates to the business on all comments received via the first-time purchase survey and escalate negative comments immediately to either the eShop Manager or Retail Managers to ensure prompt resolution for the customer.
- Send daily promotional codes to customers that have completed the first-time purchase survey.
- Support the CRM team in the development of other customer surveys by reviewing and completing competitor surveys and researching best practices in survey design.
- Support the CRM team in the launch and analysis of email and Direct mail CRM campaigns including testing of codes and tracking of code redemptions.
- Assist the CRM Executive in the management of the customer and partner loyalty programme.
- Assist the CRM team in the on-going cleansing of the customer database including merging, before, during and after the migration to our new eCommerce Platform.
- Process all returned mailings received and supply list to the data agency for suppression for future mailings.
- Run competitor analysis and investigations for specific projects as requested and compile reports and summaries for the business.
- Support in the delivery of any ad hoc tasks which are inherent to the CRM function.
- Work with CRM executive on live chat platform including weekly and monthly reports.
- Work with CRM executive on refer a friend platform including assisting on the monthly reporting.
- Work with CRM executive on retail reporting including marketability report.
In order to apply for this role you must be completing this as part of your university course.
- Demonstrated interest and passion for this area, especially in the context of the luxury fashion environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Word and Excel.
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail.
- Proactive approach, good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as part of a team.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
Please include a cover letter of no more than 500 words with your application.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period