What the role is
We are a team of 4 Salesforce professionals - a technical lead, a developer, an admin and yourself.
As a team we are free to use salesforce in the best way possible to support the business and deliver as much quality to the teams that use salesforce as possible.
Depending on what your own career ambitions are, there are plenty of opportunities from this position moving towards being a Senior Salesforce Developer or learning and incorporating other technologies we use here at MATCHESFASHION.COM e.g. Node.js, SSIS, Hybris, and other products. Key Team Technologies
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Lightning
- ETL tools
- Experience with third party applications in Salesforce
- Strong and proven APEX skills
- Git - ANT
There are many other technologies in the business for you to learn if you wish and as the role grows;
- ADM201 is essential
- Minimum 2yrs experience working as a developer
- A Proven ability to deliver complex code-based solutions
- Ability to work autonomously (when required)
- Experience working with integration technologies (SOAP, REST, JSON)
What you’ll be doing
- Taking designs from the tech lead and turning them into working salesforce functions using code-based tools (some projects may also require a declarative solution)
- Collaboratively refining designs where work is allocated solely to the dev team
- Talking to business stakeholders to define macro requirements for specific pieces of work and projects
- Ability to work on projects independently and to strict time lines
- Able to accurately ‘quote’ your work so sprints are effectively managed and delivered
- Have previously assumed responsibility for some or all Salesforce Development in at least two commercial companies and will be comfortable working in an existing environment at an end user.
- To bring and maintain best practices to the company and salesforce org. working within our code framework and continuing to enhance the platform with both new functionality and improved existing functionality.
- A good understanding of when to code and when to deliver a declarative solution for a specific deliverable. This is a team decision for most projects decided before we start work.
- Someone who enjoys working with salesforce and enjoys working as a part of a team
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period