What the role isA person who is highly organised and able to work to very tight, and often changing deadlines and who can work under pressure is required for this exciting and challenging role providing logistical support to the busy Marketing, PR, Private Shopping and Events team. Working closely with these departments and their calendar of events you will ensure samples; stock and all related items travel smoothly around the globe and back to the UK if required. Producing accurate documentation and making precise plans with forwarders and couriers is key to achieving these deadlines.
What you’ll be doing
- Support on the implementation of new ways of working and processes across the Business
- Support on the compliance and guidance of New Markets align with the Business growth plans
- Support on AEO KPI’s and SLA’s agreed with Third Party Bureau and HMRC
- Support with the wider team on the creation of department SOP’s
- Support Line Manager on Customer care escalations.
- Support on Classification of products.
Business Events duties:
- Support the Line manager with the Business Events
- Support setting clear guidance and ways of working with the Events/PR/Marketing/Private Shopping teams with overseas events and promotions ensuring samples and product are at the correct destination.
Oversee events Assistant work on:
- Private shopper requests
- Press requests
- Editorial Team
- CITES permits
- Demonstrate experience of customs procedures, including export documentation requirements and ATA Carnet, Duty rates and Import duties
- Knowledge of customs classification and tariff codes for clothing, footwear and clothing accessories would be an advantage, but full training will be given in this area if required
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders of all levels across the business (verbal and written), explaining complex issues and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- An understanding of warehouse and logistics and arranging freight collections both UK and to/from International destinations working with multiple freight forwarders and couriers
- Knowledge of the international shipping terms (Incoterms)
- Strong attention to detail with a strives for excellence
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand 'what good looks like', and capable of planning and multi-tasking to complete assignments.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and excellent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills.
- Demonstrate experience of working in a fast-paced operational environment individually and as part of a professional team.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period