What the role is
To work within the Bookings team, assisting with the creation, planning and monitoring of photography and video shoots for all business divisions.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with the Bookings Director, Bookings Editor and Junior Bookings Editor on all shoot deadlines ensuring timings and status are communicated regularly to the Editorial department.
- Assist the team with photographer, hair & make-up, model and studio/location and crew travel bookings where necessary.
- Work on and own sittings shoots and smaller fashion shoots to develop your production skills as well as assist on production for bigger projects.
- Ensure all imagery is correctly filed and delivered on time. Manage post production on projects when needed.
- Keep the talent database up to date with correct information. Booking and scheduling meetings with prospective collaborators.
- Help to manage budgets making sure information is correct and paperwork is filed.
- Manage quotes, organising costs and billing of jobs. Process department invoices and track billing requests.
- Submit all expenses including credit card and personal costs.
- Update the bookings calendar and photoshoots schedule with all shoot options, details and deadlines ensuring all information is up to date.
- Produce call sheets for relevant shoots and their distribution.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties such as: taking the weekly shoot/images meeting to ensure that all teams are fully up to date with forthcoming projects. Attending the weekly production meeting with the whole department to run through the Magazines production.
- Develop relationships with photographers, hair and make-up artists, set designers and photographic/talent/model agents, etc to ensure the highest possible level of talent
- Assist in all aspects of castings and go-sees to scout models as needed
- Pre-existing knowledge of Photographers, Model Agencies, Hair & Make up options, Studios and locations.
- Diligent and self motivated.
- Experience in negotiating usage rates across multi-platforms.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- A great trouble-shooter-ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems.
- Time keeping and ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound knowledge of fashion, designers and brands.
- Team player who is willing to provide support when needed
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work in Photoshop, InDesign, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
- Excellent written English.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period