What the role is
As MATCHESFASHION undergoes tremendous online growth, shipping to every country worldwide, an opportunity has arisen for the role of Online Fraud Analyst. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an ecommerce environment handling digital fraud cases and order screening, as well as an understanding of Profit Protection and Fraud Prevention. You will also be working in partnership with the Customer Care team to resolve customer queries and payment issues, as well as external business partners.
As a 24/7 365 global business offering 7 day a week this is a shift-based role including weekends, evenings and bank holidays on a rotational basis.
What you’ll be doing
• Reviewing and screening online customers orders to deliver a seamless fraud prevention experience
• Identifying suspicious trends or activities
• Resolving issues with customers over telephone or e-mail, including complaints.
• Processing digital chargebacks
• Review and minimise chargeback and rejection rates.
• Ability to train and develop the wider team
• Assisting with suggestions for continually redefining the Fraud Prevention business rules
• Attending and contributing to team meetings, including huddles
• Supporting and upholding relevant business policies and procedures.
• Supporting the business in reducing risk and revenue loss
• Day-to-day management of the 3rd Party Online Fraud Platform.
• Liaising with banks, payment providers & shipping companies on all fraud-related areas.
• Experience in global fraud screening and chargeback management within eCommerce
• Ideally work experience within ecommerce fraud industry
• Ability to handle difficult conversations and resolve swiftly and professionally
• Natural confidence and strong customer experience skills
• Strong time skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Tech-savvy, understands and embraces new systems, innovations and technology in the digital environment
• Used to working in a high volume, fast paced ever changing department
• Excellent problem-solving skills – evidence of demonstrating innovative and methodical thinking
• Excellent organisational and communication skills (both written & verbal).
• Have the right to work in Hong Kong
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period