What the role is
The Senior CRM Executive is one of the most exciting positions within the CRM department for the right customer-centric individual. Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will be responsible for helping to improve customer experience, drive customer retention and engagement both online and in store through the delivery of customer insights and key projects. Working alongside the Senior CRM Manager, Junior CRM Executive and external agencies, this role will be pivotal in providing strategy & insights to the business demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the organisation as the business continues its rapid expansion locally and internationally.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the customer feedback project including; stakeholder management, developing strategy, providing insights to the business through reporting and deep dives in data from our AI feedback tool – as well as its integration through Salesforce.
- Run various on-going customer surveys and launch any additional ad-hoc surveys as required by the business; analysing the results as well as presenting them back to the business
- Be the main point of contact with the customer feedback agency
- Compile creative briefs for the design teams; being comfortable in explaining the strategy behind and understanding the process for site, email, print briefing and sign off
- Lead the ongoing strategic optimisation of the refer a friend channel and assist the Junior CRM Executive in the monthly reporting for the business
- Work with the Junior CRM executive to creatively suggest different tests to run and optimise the refer a friend programme. Assist in the end to end testing required to roll these changes out
- You will be overviewing and supporting the Junior CRM Executive on Customer Service queries as well as providing better ways of working and communicating with the Customer Service teams
- Compile briefs for customer care and stores to communicate campaign launches. Make sure these are sent in a timely manner and answer any queries off the back of them
- Work closely with the Customer care teams to manage and maintain the lifecycle of any negative comments to ensure prompt resolution for the customer
- You will be able to give training workshops to the Customer Service teams on CRM campaigns
- You will support other departments for various CRM queries including promotion code creation, testing, and redemption tracking; providing data and segments when required
- Manage the investigation and resolution of any issues with customer data as requested by the department
- Maintain and manage the Partner discount programme. This will involve receiving requests from the business and ensuring the discounts are setup and communicated to partners in a timely manner
- Run competitor analysis and investigations for specific projects as requested by the Senior CRM Manager and compile reports and summaries for the business
- Compile weekly refer a friend reports to send to the business, pulling out interesting patterns and insights to assist the CRM team in driving the programme and optimising the offers per region
- Monitor all queries on internal social platform ‘chatter’ directed towards marketing. Delegate queries to appropriate members of the CRM team and ensure nothing is left unanswered
- Provide support to the team when working with appropriate partners for customer acquisition and assist at any Events when required
- Raise any CRM related Purchase Orders
- Support the Senior CRM manager in the launch of any customer engagement campaigns as required
- Support in the delivery of any ad hoc tasks which are inherent to the CRM function
- You will be responsible for the Junior’s CRM Executive work and development
- Have a marketing degree or business related qualification.
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- Experience working within a CRM team, and within cross-departmental projects.
- Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage, organise and prioritise projects.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
- Accurate, methodical, and familiar with technical jargon.
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Self-motivated, driven with the desire to help and suggest new ideas.
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines.
- Ideally familiar with Salesforce as a CRM platform, and Microstrategy (or other BI/data mining tools)
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period