What the role is
As Digital Analytics Manager you will report to the Head of Trading and play an important role in using user behaviour to improve our customers’ experience. This role will involve analysing and measuring the performance of our website and mobile apps. By taking a data-driven approach, this exciting role will involve proactively identifying opportunities to optimise the experience of our customers on an ever-evolving platform of website and apps in a highly international market.
The role will require you to work closely with our Product, UX, Technology, eCommerce, Content, Events and Comms teams to deliver relevant and actionable insights based on customer behavioural data.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring that stakeholders within the business continue to keep data at the heart of what they do by championing digital analytics data as a pivotal ingredient in decision-making.
- Proactively delivering insights to optimise customer experience based on data on a regular basis across web and app.
- Challenging and scrutinising business decisions with data, communicating and presenting ideas and insight in a relevant, clear and engaging manner.
- Developing and owning regular, weekly actionable insights alongside deep dives which will help drive our Product roadmap.
- Understanding problems and identifying opportunities to aid complex decision-making using an array of analytical tools and statistical methods.
- Working with non-technical stakeholders to understand what they are trying to achieve and using data to help them make decisions.
- Measuring the value of our digital content by understanding how our different campaigns, both on-site and off-site, contribute to engagement and purchasing behaviour.
- Owning our digital analytics toolset (Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics) as well as our tag management system (Adobe Launch), working closely with these partners to ensure that we are always taking advantage of the latest and greatest capabilities they provide.
- Ensuring that all new Product development is accompanied by appropriate tracking, working with Product and UX teams to ensure that requirements are captured and implemented correctly.
- Championing Digital Analytics across all wider projects within the business by being the subject-matter-expert on customer behaviour, inputting into all key initiatives and projects ensuring that a 360-degree view of user experience is accounted for.
- Work with the Product team to build a strong AB testing plan
- Support the data Analyst team when required and ad hoc requests from the business
- Experience in Adobe Analytics is required and experience in Google Analytics is also advantageous.
- Experience in data analysis using at least one of SQL, Python or R.
- Familiarity in an eCommerce retailer is desired.
- Strong logical thinker with a background in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain the value to the business as a result of any insight you produce.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment.
- Strong passion for delivering insight and a curiosity to understand the root cause behind an analysis, even if it might be non-trivial to uncover.
- Positive and proactive attitude with confidence to challenge pre-existing thinking using customer behavioural data.
- Strong interest in learning about how the business, processes and systems work and using customer behavioural data to improve top-line business performance.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period