What the role is
The Junior Retoucher will work as part of the E-commerce re-touching team. You will be responsible for re-touching and organizing digital assets. You will need to have an exceptional eye for detail and ensure all work is finished to a high standard and in a timely manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Confident working with Adobe Photoshop and Mac computers.
- Keen eye for detail with an ability to spot imperfections and colour inconsistancies.
- Strong self management and organizational skils with an ability to be flexible with changing priorities.
- Punctual, with confident administrative skills and professional email ettiquite.
- Interested in the fashion industry with a willingness to understand the matchesfashion customer.
- Comfortable in a fast paced work environment.
- Retouch e-commerce imagery in accordance with the Matchesfashion guidelines.
- Perform colour correction and colour consistency checks.
- Self manage daily workload allocation and provide updates where nessessary.
- Maintain communication with wider studio team through email, chat and in person, ensuring all queries and requests are answered in a timely manner.
- Retouch weekly editorial imagery allocation and other ad-hoc requests.
- Perform corrections on retouched imagery as requested.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period