What the role is
The Senior Retoucher will work as part of the E-commerce re-touching team. You will be responsible for re-touching and organizing digital assets. You will need to have an exceptional eye for detail and ensure all work is finished to a high standard and in a timely manner.
What you’ll be doing
- Colour correcting images and ensure colour consistency to products across a suite of imagery.
- Support quality assurance on all images.
- Able to maintain workloads within daily and weekly deadlines.
- Communicate in a timely manner with in-house photographers and styling team to ensure all product images have been shot and transferred to server.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach to work, showing initiative.
- Help Lead/Retouch Manager with upload corrections.
- Retouch Editorial and Social Media for in-house shoots.
- Lead workshop and technical training within Retouch Team.
- Introduction to line management.
- Taking technical lead on high profile images
- Technical proficiency in Macintosh OS and Photoshop.
- Graduate or similar in a Visual Arts related degree.
- Strong retouching skills.
- Proven experience retouching product photography.
- Previous experience working within a digital photographic studio.
- Strong understanding of colour correction and image constraints.
- Proven ability to work efficiently whilst producing a high turnover of images.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period