What the role isReporting to the Senior Carrier Manager, the successful candidate will be a B2C delivery services related escalation point and responsible for design and production of reports that support the Logistics functioning of the business. With the customer delivery experience at heart, the ideal candidate will have a passion for digital fulfillment, is process and data driven and will have advanced excel skills.This is a challenging yet rewarding role with opportunities to develop a career within the organisation.
What you’ll be doing
- Designs and updates spreadsheets and reporting in a timely manner on Carriers KPIs, End Delivery performance, costs, forecasts
- Interprets data and communicates required information in a logic and comprehensible way
- Identifies areas of improvement in delivery performance
- Assists in preparing and planning for peak times
- Supports in managing unforeseen circumstances and special events that affect delivery times
- Support the implementation of new delivery related projects
- Experience in an operational supply chain, logistics or e-commerce environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical and data driven
- Customer focused
- Hands on and “can do” attitude
- Demonstrate a solution focused approach to analysing challenges and issues as they arise
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand 'what good looks like', and capable of planning and multi-tasking to complete assignments.
- Aptitude to effectively communicate with stakeholders of all levels across the business and third-party carriers
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period