What the role is
As Womenswear Styling Manager, you will lead and direct the vision and styling identity for MATCHESFASHION through the creation of thousands of beautifully executed outfits. Overseeing all womenswear product styling, you will be responsible for ensuring the direction is always on brand and aspirational. You will be a highly creative, inspiring and experienced individual, with a strong commercial awareness. Through your knowledge and experience you will lead and manage a large and established team of stylists and collaborate with key stakeholders within the business to ensure creative execution is on point.
What you’ll be doingSTYLING DIRECTION
WORKFLOW and MANAGEMENT
- Overall responsibility of all Online Styling content.
- Collaborate with buying and editorial stakeholders, ensuring all styling is consistent, inspirational and on brand.
- Communicate key information to the team, ensuring perfect execution of brand launches.
- Ensure all products are impeccably styled to best reflect the MATCHESFASHION buy and fashion authority.
- Complete styling approvals, and daily feedback to Senior, Mid-level and Junior Stylists.
- Direct and execute a multi outfit strategy.
- Collaborate on seasonal direction on model casting / hair and makeup for e-commerce, working alongside Senior Studio Management
- To lead and inspire a large and established team of Womenswear Stylists
- Direct Line management of the Senior Team - Deputy Styling Manager and Senior Stylists.
- Monitor processes and guidelines, to ensure team is achieving daily targets.
- Work closely with the Photography Manager to ensure the studio daily and weekly shoot targets are fulfilled.
- Co-ordinate with Production Manager on the daily schedule for Styling Team.
- Monitor and track all re-shoots and identify commercial opportunities.
- Analyze weekly sell through and slow seller reports to make sure appropriate products are being featured.
- Work with Photography Manager and Senior Production Coordinator on model schedule and suitability.
- Liaise with Production Manager for International pre-shoots’ styling team schedule.
- Co-Manage with the Deputy Styling Manager the seasonal schedule and team attendance of all brand trainings and seasonal presentations.
- Lead competitor analysis and continuously bring new inspiring ideas to the team, that continue to position us as the forefront of the industry.
- Able to communicate well and motivate as part of a team in a fast paced in environment.
- Commercial and brand awareness.
- Impeccable fashion and styling sense with and exceptional eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Previous management of large team experience essential.
- Proactive with the ability to react positively to evolving business requirements.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Industry connections.
- Styling portfolio essential.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period