What the role is
We are looking for an experienced and established Talent Partner to join the People Team at MATCHESFASHION.COM and manage the 360 recruitment process within our Technology and Ecommerce Teams.
Our role is to bring the best talent into MATCHESFASHION.COM by demonstrating expert knowledge of the candidate market and ensuring that our candidate journey reflects the MATCHESFASHION.COM culture at all times. We hire exceptional talent who will develop within our business and inspire those around them. We have an amazing team, who as well as delivering business value are constantly innovating and driving forward our recruitment methods. We are not hierarchical, just passionate talent professionals with and entrepreneurial spirit and positive outlook.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Talent Partner to join the business in a period of exciting change. The role has scope to make it your own and to truly develop yourself alongside a supportive and growing team.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for full 360 recruitment process, ownership for bringing in high quality talent across MATCHESFASHION.COM, specialising in our technology and eCommerce (digital marketing) functions
- Responsible for driving a predominantly direct sourcing model you will demonstrate in depth knowledge of the technology landscape, organisation, proactivity and creative problem solving as well as clear expectation setting and planning
- Act as a coach to management within the Technology team, using your industry knowledge to create and communicate a clear, actionable sourcing strategy which considers all channels to find the best talent
- Develops and builds a strong partnership with the People Partnering team to understand and address succession issues within their client groups, ensuring a proactive candidate pipeline and talent mapping to underpin the Company’s growth ambitions
- Innovative and creative, you will create and drive exciting ways to source a candidates including social networking and creating and hosting professional networking events
- Identify and organise appropriate external networking events e.g. Silicon Milk roundabout, meet-ups and employment fairs to promote our employer brand in the tech community
- Engage and maintain relationships with passive and active talent in the market to ensure our talent pipelines are kept up to date
- As a critical decision maker in the interview process and the hiring of talent, your role is to ensure we continue to hire only the best people – acting as the cultural gatekeeper for the company
- Liaise closely with our hiring managers to design effective and measurable interview and selection criteria and ensure candidate feedback is of the highest quality
- Work closely with the leaders within the business as well as your People Partner to best understand departmental priorities and recruitment needs – using your market knowledge to provide insights and create opportunities to improve our recruitment service for the business.
- Partner with agencies, working closely to agree preferable terms and ensure the delivery of quality candidates and service
- As a key member of the team you will also manage some exciting value add projects such as Employer Branding, Hiring Manager Training, Events and Process Improvement.
- You are enthusiastic, hardworking and are driven to deliver an exceptional candidate experience in a fast-paced and competitive market
- You have a proven background as a technical recruiter with experience of hiring talent within an in-house team, through innovative methodologies, in a rapidly growing, fast moving, and start-up-type organisation.
- An in-depth knowledge of the tech and digital marketing market, including a knack for learning and staying up-to-date with new technologies as well as an established network you can draw upon.
- You are a proactive natural problem solver with the drive to improve processes and create efficiencies
- A high degree of integrity - building trusting relationships with your stakeholders and adding though in-depth business and market knowledge
- A conscientious team player, who actively works to deliver as a team and meet challenges with humour and empathy
- Proven organisational skills with great attention to detail, you will possess the ability to prioritise workload and manage competing demands
- Experience of coaching and training hiring managers in best practise recruitment methods
- Able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of relevant employment and recruitment legislation
- Articulate with excellent writing skills, with an emphasis on confidentiality and diplomacy
- You are someone who is not afraid of change, as we move quickly at MATCHESFASHION.COM
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period