HEAD OF INFORMATION SECURITY
What the role isThe Head of Information Security is accountable for owning the definition, implementation and maintenance of the all operational security matters for the MATCHESFASHION.COM platform, systems and applications. This includes the tools, processes, monitoring and reporting required for both protection and insight in to current and upcoming threats.
What you’ll be doing
- Empowerment to define the vision and roadmap for all security monitoring, alerting and protection tools and services that will be used throughout the Technology department.
- Ability to define and maintain the reporting on all security matters and the tracking of progress against SLAs.
- Reporting to Technology leadership feedback on the state of the security landscape.
- Engagement with all Technology teams to ensure that all services and applications developed, maintained and integrated are secure and fit for purpose.
- Ownership of the strategy and engagement with 3rd party penetration and security audit partners.
- Working hand in hand with the DevOps and Infrastructure teams to ensure that the platform, systems and applications are hardened and configured to security best practices.
- You will have lead a Technology security function for a minimum of 5 years.
- You will be fanatical about operational security and how to mitigate current and upcoming threats, both from a hands on and a process oriented approach.
- You will have a wide knowledge and understanding of the latest tools and services required to protect critical retail, B2B or B2C systems.
- You will have worked with cloud based technologies and be educated on the latest products and services for monitoring and protecting cloud technologies as well as on-premise
- You will have the advanced forensic analysis skills to diagnose what happens during and after security incidents with the ability to define improvements to the systems and processes following incidents.
- You will understand how to continually evolve the security tools, processes and practices needed to protect and enable the fastest growing global e-commerce platforms.
- You will have a deep understanding of PCI-DSS and how to architect and protect systems in alignment with it.
- You will have a deep understanding of GDPR requirements
- You will have experience responding to and managing security breaches either real or simulated
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period