What the role is
Working within the Customer Service Team this role is the first point of contact for our customers. This role is responsible for ensuring that all communication and action taken enables the eShop to improve, maintain and deliver exceptional customer service. This position requires the individual to take ownership of their business area and believe that delivering exceptional customer service is pivotal to the success of the business. The main objective of this role is to take responsibility for delivering and increasing the direct website sales while providing the highest levels of customer care during this busy sale period.
Please note- All applicants must be fully flexible to work the below shift patterns throughout the week.
Early - 8:00AM-16:30PM
Mid - 11:00AM-19:30PM
Winter Late - 14:30PM-23:00PM
Summer Late - 15:30PM-12:00AM
What you’ll be doing
- Being the first point of contact for customers contacting the website, ensuring all communication is answered within 2-3 hours where possible.
- Logging of relevant customer data ensuring any reports or logs are updated regularly and accurately as required.
- Identifying high spending or priority level customers that can be passed to the MyStylist team to help grow our online MyStylist team customer base.
- Managing the faulty returns process, ensuring customers are notified of issues and discounts negotiated as needed. Logging this data as required and working with the Customer Services Manager to resolve issues.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries; chasing deliveries, resolving simple technical issues and forwarding client queries to relevant teams where necessary.
- Respond to any customer complaints from the site; ensuring the highest levels of service are given every time and liaising with the Customer Care Supervisor and eShop Manager to ensure a suitable resolution.
- Ensuring customers updated regularly regarding any ongoing queries.
- Managing the returns process; ensuring returns are processed within 24 hours of arrival.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
- Experience in working with customers either face to face or via phone/email/chat
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills & attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Fluency in a second language is beneficial
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period