What the role is
To work with the Private Shopping Manager and the Associate Private Shopping Assistant Manager on all Associate Private Shopping-related reporting and processes, providing administrative support to the team and supporting with communication for the team around business need-to-knows as well as working with the team on updating and maintaining training manuals.
What you’ll be doing
- Running regular sales reports for the Private Shopping Department, specifically Associate Private Shopping to track and report on the team’s performance to the PS Manager and the PS Director
- Generate and report on sales and KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Generate sales reports for shoppers to help them manage and exceed their sales targets.
- Assist the APS AM with monitoring quality of communication of shoppers to help improve our service.
- Develop and coordinate training and staff motivation programmes and drive sales through incentives.
- Monitor APS chatter groups and assist shoppers with any client queries, including providing refunds, transferring sales, price matches and credits when needed.
- Assist shoppers with operational support when needed including reporting issues to the IT department, liaising with the DC around delivery issues and investigating customer complaints.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure private shopping processes and reporting are facilitated.
- Coordinate implementations and improvements of technology for the PS teams.
- Managing credits, miscellaneous refunds and discounts.
- Managing communication with the APS team around Loyalty, Campaigns and Promotions.
- Assisting in developing and improving processes for any aspect that involves or impacts APS.
- Acting as an Assistant to both Private Shopping Manager and Associate Private Shopping Assistant Manager and supporting them in administrative tasks.
- Running various reports on client spend and analysing opportunities to improve sales.
- Managing, monitoring and reporting on team costs i.e. travel, consumables, stationary, drinks and utilities. This includes uploading receipts to aCloud.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by other departments on an ad hoc basis.
- Enjoys a varied role within a dynamic and fast paced team.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Quantiv, Hybris, Salesforce and NAV desirable.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills to all levels.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and individually using own initiative.
- A flexible and reliable problem-solver, able to multi-task
- An appreciation of the luxury goods industry and the required elevated service standards for top tier customers
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period