What the role is
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the MATCHESFASHION Studio team as a Styling Assistant. Ideally, you should have previous studio experience, an interest in styling and have worked in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the input of cross sale styling items.
- Assist with on set styling, prepping of outfits and ensuring all products reflect the MATCHESFASHION customer appeal.
- On set stock integrity, assisting the stylist to maintain an organised set.
- Stock Room maintenance
- Wardrobe replenishment of new season product.
- Daily up keep of stock room standards.
- Coordinate wardrobe maintenance to ensure new season product is regularly refreshed for the styling team.
- Attend designer training's when necessary.
- Support the styling team with all seasonal research.
- Assist the stock team and copy team with the location of product.
- Passion and interest of luxury fashion brands.
- Interest in styling and an eye for detail.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period