What the role is
A person who is highly organised and able to work to very tight, and often changing deadlines and who can work under pressure is required for this exciting and challenging role providing logistical support to the busy Marketing, PR, Private Shopping and Events team. Working closely with these departments and their calendar of events you will ensure samples, stock and all related items travel smoothly around the globe and back to the UK if required. Producing accurate documentation and making precise plans with forwarders and couriers is key to achieving these deadlines.
What you’ll be doingCompliance Duties
Business Events/PR/Private Shoppers/Marketing Duties
- Support on Customer Care queries on shipping and compliance.
- Support on classification of products.
- Support on Department's roll out of processes and new ways of working.
- Work closely with the Compliance Manager and Senior Compliance Coordinator to execute:
- Private Shopper requests;
- Press requests;
- Editorial team;
- CITES permits applications.
- Issue Carnets requests.
- Demonstrate experience of customs procedures, including export documentation requirements and ATA Carnet, duty rates and import duties.
- An understanding of customs classification and tariff codes for clothing, footwear and clothing accessories would be an advantage, but full training will be given in this area if required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders of all levels across the business (verbal and written), explaining complex issues and processes in a clear and concise manner.
- An understanding of warehouse and logistics and arranging freight collections, both UK and to/from international destinations working with multiple freight forwarders and couriers.
- Knowledge of international shipping terms (Incoterms).
- Strong attention to detail, whilst striving for excellence.
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand "what good looks like", and capable of planning and multi-tasking to complete assignments.
- Analytical approach to problem solving and excellent Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word skills.
- Demonstrate experience of working in a fast-paced operational environment individually and as part of a professional team.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period