What the role is
The objective of this role is to be the first point of contact for all suppliers and provide administrative support to the Womenswear Buying Team to ensure the smooth running of the critical path through the whole fashion buying cycle.
What you’ll be doing
- Run weekly and monthly reports and distribute across the business accordingly.
- Send sell-through reports on a weekly basis and act as a primary liaison for suppliers.
- Analyse reports and provide feedback to the Buying team.
- Follow up on deliveries and manage any queries alongside the Merchandising team.
- Work with internal teams (studio, e-comm, finance, marketing, stores, etc) to ensure smooth running of the critical path.
- Writing up order sheets and entering them into internal systems.
- Maintain internal documents and trackers ensuring they’re being updated on a regular basis.
- Put together image boards and styling guidelines to help communicate the seasons buy to the wider business.
- Scheduling and organising buying appointments and travel.
- Requesting show tickets for Fashion Weeks.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested.
- Proven proficiency in MS Excel.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Commercial awareness with a keen interest in the fashion retail industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to effectively liaise with all levels of staff.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
If you are passionate, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with the below:
At MATCHESFASHION we believe that everyone has a part to play. We are committed to building a working environment with a balanced and inclusive culture. We want people to be themselves and be inspired to do their best work. We value difference and it is key in driving innovation – and innovation is the magic which gives us our advantage as a brand.
- CV with dates of employment
- Cover letter
- Salary details
- Notice period